Thank You Daniel!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Carlisle(:

Yo! I'm Carly(:
Currently single, and loving it!
Born May 4th, 1995
I am an athlete! I rarely have time to hang out cause i am always at practice :P
I have an iMac and a Black berry!(:
I live With My dad! I love volleyball, and popcorn!
Im a weird kid! I love concerts! Music is Amazing!
I Love Eminem<3
I have people i hang out with pretty much everyday(:
I'm 5'10" and not sure if i'm done growing!
I LOVE sweet tea(: My Favorite Colors are Grey and red(:
I like funny youtube videos. I LOVE tall guys!


This is now up to date!
as of 8-28-12

Music(:


Thursday, June 16, 2011

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive