Thank You Daniel!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Carlisle(:

Yo! I'm Carly(:
Currently single, and loving it!
Born May 4th, 1995
I am an athlete! I rarely have time to hang out cause i am always at practice :P
I have an iMac and a Black berry!(:
I live With My dad! I love volleyball, and popcorn!
Im a weird kid! I love concerts! Music is Amazing!
I Love Eminem<3
I have people i hang out with pretty much everyday(:
I'm 5'10" and not sure if i'm done growing!
I LOVE sweet tea(: My Favorite Colors are Grey and red(:
I like funny youtube videos. I LOVE tall guys!


This is now up to date!
as of 8-28-12

Music(:


Friday, July 29, 2011

So Much To Handle.

so me and michael ended a few days ago.
it really sucked and continues to suck.
i can't listen to almost any song in
my itunes without thinking about him.
he is stuck in my mind constantly.
i hate how everything ended.
i doubt it will change back.
i just really miss him a lot.

i had so much on my mind the other day.
this will take a while to get over.
definitely.

im not sick, but i feel sick.
im miserable.

i honestly thought i had more to say.
hmm..
sad, sick, tired, just pretty much blah.

it takes time to get over and i know i definitely need a lot of time.
this morning was so hard.
just like the other night.
when we talked it helped.
not talking to him at all sucks.

i haven't eaten in a few day :P
i either forget or i am just not up to it at all.
Crying sucks.


yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive