Thank You Daniel!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Carlisle(:

Yo! I'm Carly(:
Currently single, and loving it!
Born May 4th, 1995
I am an athlete! I rarely have time to hang out cause i am always at practice :P
I have an iMac and a Black berry!(:
I live With My dad! I love volleyball, and popcorn!
Im a weird kid! I love concerts! Music is Amazing!
I Love Eminem<3
I have people i hang out with pretty much everyday(:
I'm 5'10" and not sure if i'm done growing!
I LOVE sweet tea(: My Favorite Colors are Grey and red(:
I like funny youtube videos. I LOVE tall guys!


This is now up to date!
as of 8-28-12

Music(:


Thursday, July 21, 2011

summer aint always fun.

things aren't to bad.
my summer has slowed down a bit.
i havent done much lately.
well.. at least nothing new.
i want to have people come over and swim.
maybe tomorrow. hmm.
i hope so..
anyways..
i am going to Huntington beach saturday.
it is to celebrate my cousins birthday.
we go every year.
even though i have just recently had problems
with that side of the family i'm going to
try to make the best of it.
i like eminem.
YUM<3
i want more stickers for my computer.
if i know you and you have any cool stickers..
you should give them to me. JS.
i got a semi new phone.
it is new to me at least..
i broke my droid 2 :(
i want to get the droid 3.
it is nice.
the phone i am using now is a palm pixi.
hmmm. i have never heard of it till now.
it is michaels friends old phone.
amen.
^ idunno...
i played volleyball today.
it wasnt to bad.
katie is calling me skittles.
it is cause my hair is a bunch of colors.
i like it when it looks crazy(:
i want to see the hangover..
i saw the second one,
but not the first one.
maybe the falls sunday.
i wrote wednesday instead of sunday.
i dont know why.
i dont like when people say idk.
it is gross.
i say i a lot.
that isnt good.
i had spaghetti fot dinner.
when i was little i couldnt spell spaghetti..
let alone say it.
facebook=my addiction.
i hate when i write a lot and it gets deleted...
i hope this doesnt. anyways...
till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive