Thank You Daniel!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Carlisle(:

Yo! I'm Carly(:
Currently single, and loving it!
Born May 4th, 1995
I am an athlete! I rarely have time to hang out cause i am always at practice :P
I have an iMac and a Black berry!(:
I live With My dad! I love volleyball, and popcorn!
Im a weird kid! I love concerts! Music is Amazing!
I Love Eminem<3
I have people i hang out with pretty much everyday(:
I'm 5'10" and not sure if i'm done growing!
I LOVE sweet tea(: My Favorite Colors are Grey and red(:
I like funny youtube videos. I LOVE tall guys!


This is now up to date!
as of 8-28-12

Music(:


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Accounts?


Hey you!
sup? ;D
so i have a lot of accounts online.
whether its facebook, youtube, tumblr, twitter, yahoo, You name it! i got it!
even Netflix and now i have a shutterfly.
i have been taking a lot of pictures lately!
im pretty obsessed.
but apparently i am trying to be like some people? ahaha
okay! yeah cause i really want to be a 15 year old annoying little girl... NOT
ahh oh well some peoples problems i swear.
anywhore...
i have taken a lot of pictures and videos recently which i plan on posting
if they arent on here check my other websites.
look on here where it says "other places you can find me"
yeah you can find me there!

also check out my youtubevideos!

youtube.com/TheOneNightStand22

Go there now!

kay well im off this piece!
so Peace!<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive